2010年12月10日金曜日

Special product

Hi, how are you?
It’s getting to cold. Recently I ran across two raccoon dogs. They were very cute!

Anyway, today I would like to write down about a special product in Kishiwada.

Do you know Mizunasu –eggplant- ?
Once you eat it, you cannot forget it!!



Now, I will tell you the recipe.
Step1, Cut the stem
Step2, Split it up lengthways BY HAND (if you use the knife, the taste will get worse)
Step3, you can add some sesame, ginger and soy sauce if you want.

That’s all!! It’s easy to make it.


I hope you eat it;)

1 件のコメント:

  1. Kana,

    A nice, simple recipe. And a healthy side dish. But....how do you split it neatly by hand?

    Where did you see the raccoon dogs? Some live around Hotani. I've also seen them near the Nakamiya campus, too. At my house in the U.S., raccoons (not tanuki)
    come into the garage to steal my cat's food.

    返信削除