2011年1月8日土曜日

baseball player

Hi!
do you like baseball?
I like baseball. it's exciting.
I used to join the softball team.

Today, I would like to introduce Kazuhito Kiyohara.
He was a great baseball player. He grew up in Kishiwada.

His parents run the home electrical appliances store. It takes 15 minutes from my house.




He  played at Giants for 9 years. He was a slugger.


He is cool and nice-looking I think.
he is aggressive. that's the point i like him.

Now he quited playing.
he want to be a coach someday.

we can see him as a caster on the TV.

check it out!!

1 件のコメント:

  1. Wow! Yes, he was one of the best. I wished he had played for the Hanshin Tigers......

    I heard that his wife wouldn't be so nice to him if he hit only one home run in a game..... but she would if he hit two!!!

    返信削除