2011年1月22日土曜日

My hometown

Hi,

So today, let me introduce my parent's shop;)

my parent runs butcher.
it has been 15 years since they opened it.


Recently, my brother works there.
when I was a little, I didn't like their job.
Because they worked hard, I didn't take anywhere.

But now, I'm pround of my parent.

they haven't established thier website yet.
I think it's good opportunity to do it. lol

If you want to eat the fresh meat, please check the "Oniku no Izumi ya" on the website.

see ya!!

1 件のコメント:

  1. Kana,

    You did a great job on this blog.
    I learned a lot about your hometown -- and about you, too.

    Your junior high teacher was a student at Hotani? I wonder if I knew him them. Next time you see him, please ask him if he knew me.

    Have a great time over at Nakamiya and also when you go abroad.

    Nevitt

    返信削除